The town has despatched out checks funded by federal CARES dollars in reaction to the financial outcome of the COVID-19 pandemic. The latest greatest amount the city has presented to companies that qualify is $10,000, in accordance to an executive buy signed by Mayor Bill May possibly past 7 days.
Firms can continue to use for the $10,000 until eventually Dec. 31.
Qualifications for that dollars, for every city Grants Manager Rebecca Corridor, are as follows:
• Need to have a brick-and-mortar place within the metropolis restrictions.
• Must have much less than 50 employees.
• Have to not be a countrywide or multi-state chain or franchise unless 51% of possession is by a resident of Franklin County.
• Need to have knowledgeable a documented lower in income because March 12.
• Have to be present-day on all essential licensing, permits, taxes, fees and payments with the Town of Frankfort and the Frankfort Sewer Office.
• If applicable, need to be appropriately licensed by the point out.
Geographically, the grants dispersed have been concentrated in Frankfort’s downtown main, as very well as the industrial district adjacent to the Indian Hills community off of Wilkinson Boulevard.
A notable gap in locations that have consequently considerably acquired resources is enterprises found on the Holmes Street corridor. Hall said that of the numerous enterprises situated in that location, only Hullette Printing was set to obtain the resources as of Wednesday.
Checklist of city compact company grant awardees